Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Working on a new design

Today I'm working my new handbag design. I'm not going to go into too much details. I'll try to whip up a couple of pics to show you tomorrow. I managed to get my hands on some Louis Vuitton grain leather. Premium stuff in red, black, white and mustard. Yes it's real LV leather. Probably left over stuff from one of the leather tanners here in the US.  I've been sitting on it for over a month waiting to get the fashion show out of the way. I commissioned my own signature fabrics for the lining and had those made too. So I'll pull out the camera and give you pics, unless I get the bag finished today. No rush. This bag is gonna cost because the leather cost plenty so I'll just take my time and do it right. Don't worry, I've been working with leather for over 7 years. I'm not going to mess up too much. LOL!


SharonH

No comments: