Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Currently On Sale

Since summer is essentially over and I'm getting ready to add new designs to my shop, I decided to slashed the prices of some of my old stuff. I currently have eleven item in the Sales section of  my shop. I'm posting a few here. Sizes are limited but everything that is on sale is for $12. That's less than half price for almost every item listed.






[caption id="attachment_470" align="aligncenter" width="230" caption="Wrap Around Organic Cotton Tee - Asparagus $12"][/caption]




[caption id="attachment_471" align="aligncenter" width="216" caption="Goddess Top Reversible - Oatmeal Chocolate $12"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_473" align="aligncenter" width="255" caption="Kimono Mini Tie Top - Blue Floral $12"][/caption]




To see all of the items that I currently have on sale, please visit  Fine-Threadz .




In the next few days I'll be sure to give you a sneak peek at some of the new designs I'm working on for my Fall/Winter collection. Stay tuned!




SharonH




No comments: