Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Simply Must Have It!!!!! - Atomium Ring

This is first of my very short weekly articles on one item that I'd like to feature.


Today it's the Ulala shop in Barcelona, Spain . Her shop is on Etsy at this link...


http://www.etsy.com/shop/ulala?ref=seller_info


She makes gorgeous rings in several different colors. Frankly I just like the little round balls. (I've got this little fetish about round things.) Here's a couple of pictures of her designs. Although she offers them in several different color combination, I really like the natural tones of the one pictured below. It's absolutely perfect for fall.



I love this ring!!! I love the color options! She also offers this design in a necklace form! Awesome!



These are so cute! And at $25 each, what an affordable and unique gift! It's on my Christmas list!


SharonH

No comments: