Thursday, September 30, 2010

Are You Ready For Halloween - Update



[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]Target Store in Springfield, Virginia. Image i...[/caption]


There I was strolling through Targier and they had such great Halloween gear, I  decided to take some pictures. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to get the pictures off my cell onto my blog, so maybe I'll be able to get then off Target's website.


Check this out. A fog machine at half the price of the one I found on eBay! Don't know how well it works but $24.99 ain't bad! They also sold the fog


[caption id="attachment_484" align="alignleft" width="150" caption="Target's Fog Machine $24.99"][/caption]

juice, at $4.99, very affordable. But as much as I love these fog machines that's not what really impressed me at Targets. It was the full size skeleton! OMG! I have got to get one of those! Imagine having you own poseable skeleton to answer the door when the kiddies come knocking? This thing is a full 60 in. tall.  Unfortunately, at $99.99 I didn't find it very affordable. This is the item I'll be in store on Nov 1, for the half price sale to get for next year!


I also fell in love with the huge plastic jack-o-lantern. This one is 18 in. and you just set a light in it. It's big. It's $30, but you never have to carve another messy pumpkin. This one you'll  have it for use year after year.  It is big enough to sit in the yard and nobody is going to miss it!


[caption id="attachment_488" align="alignright" width="131" caption="Dropping Black Widow $12.99"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_485" align="alignleft" width="107" caption="Full size 60 in. skeleton $100"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_487" align="aligncenter" width="141" caption="Jack-O-Lantern $30"][/caption]

The Dropping Black Widow Spider is just $12.99. Pin it to the ceiling and it will drop down on its own! Perfect and affordable for your haunted house this Halloween.


I could go on and on about the great stuff I saw at Target's. Items in every price range. Since I only add one great item to my decoration collection each year, I'm going to have to go with Mr. Bones! I don't have one of those and it'll be a great addition to my Halloween supplies. So from now until Halloween, I'll be dropping in to Targets in hopes that $100 price tag will drop down to something less painful on the wallet. We've got a month to go and with the way the economy is, I might luck out!


SharonH



No comments: