Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fashion Video Slideshow


To see my Fashion Video Click here!!!!


Everchanging Fashion Video Slideshow


Hi Everybody!


This is my first post so I haven't figured out how to get my fashion video hard written on to the the front page yet. I've added a link that will take you to Youtube where you can view it. Or you can use the Vodpod on the sidebar to also view it.


Why the fashion video? Well I'm an independent fashion designer and I think the video slide show is so much more fun to look at for a quick view of my designs before going through my website. I am having my website built even as we speak. So far it looks great. In the meantime, I'd like you all to see my fashion slideshow. Let me know what you think.


About me, the designer. Well I was recently laid off from my day job at Shell Oil here in Houston, TX after 10 years of service. I've decided not to go back to work for the man. LOL! Well I have my own company now, so I am "the man"! Needless to say, this is a one wo - man operation. So for all it's faults, failures, successes and milestones, there's no one to blame but myself. That's okay. I'm starting to get use to the idea.


Although I would love everyone to see my designs, love my designs and buy my designs, my passion for fashion goes far beyond just the things that I make. I love the history of clothing. I love getting to know fabrics. I love accessorizing.  I love simple clean lines. I don't like to embellish. I'd rather design one item that you'll wear day in and day out. I'd like to design something that you're comfortable wearing out. I'd love to share my own passion for fashion with you. So this blog will be about everything fashion. Not just my designs. I'm not under the illusion that I'll have a thousand readers tomorrow. No I figure I'll be talking to myself for a long time to come. But if you do happen to drop in, maybe you'll have time to leave some input. Let me know you were here. Say something! I welcome comments. Thank you.


SharonH

No comments: