Saturday, September 11, 2010

Handbag Project is Complete

Well it is complete in that I've figured out how I want it designed. I still have the black, mustard and red to do. Here's a picture of the white bag.


Here's a picture with the my signature lining and specialty strap visible.



I stayed true to my design philosophy and kept it clean. It's actually a perfect circle. The straps are doubled, stitched and braided. I used premium black hardware for the closure and the d-rings. And of course, my signature sateen cotton fabric was used for the lining. That's done in black script over white fabric. What you don't see is that the two inside pockets are done with my other signature fabric that's colored black with white script. When I get a chance I really need to get a picture of that.


I'll be working on the other bags next week. In the meantime, if you'd like to see larger pictures and the listing on Etsy for it, go here,


http://www.etsy.com/listing/56037857/fine-threadz-lunar-3-leather-handbag


Now it's time for me to work on orders.


SharonH

No comments: