Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Attitude

Here comes a new season! Perfect time for a whole new attitude. With that in mind, I set to work creating a few pieces that were totally funky and edgy! After I got some of my new pieces made, I went on a journey to find a model that could interpret those designs in way that I visualized them.  A lot of my designs have always been edgy but I really wanted to step up to the next level in my design evolution. I think I found the right model for the job. So here's a sneak peak at some of my newest designs from this weekends shoot. Enjoy!

 
Kimono Sleeve Cropped Top & Zipper Front Circle Skirt


Zip Front Halter Top, Maxi Shrug, Diamond Lace Leg Warmers






Native Print Maxi Dress


Thigh High Legwarmers, Hiphugger Top, Tutu Underskirt

Kimono Sleeve Cropped Top & Zipper Front Circle Skirt



 We had so much fun with this shoot, we're already planning the next one! Not sure if I'll be
able to get the same model. Hope so. I wanted someone exotic. A rule breaker with strong presence. What do you think? Did we achieve that look? :-)

SharonH










No comments: